Thursday, July 05, 2007

Eureka!

A new (absolutely.freaking.cool) project! And just when I needed something that lit me up for my work a bit after being beaten down and bored with the drawn out book publication process.

And it just fell in my lap (well, in my email inbox, but whatever).

And it begs to be article length (so refreshing after always thinking in terms of book ms length).

And it is a perfect transition out of the last project and into the next project.

I am dying to say more but the coolest part would be a bit too revealing.

On a sort of related note, part of the reason this project was so delightfully timed is that I have been in the doldrums about writing lately because of finishing up (mostly) the book and not quite knowing how to get started again.

I don't think I am alone in this. Has anyone else gone through the post-project melt down? What did you do to get jump started again?

2 comments:

gwoertendyke said...

i'm quite excited for your new and absolutely cool project. couldn't have happened to a better person.

Belle said...

getting started again? jeesh, help me! I been able to get jump started for years - since i finished the d**d diss!

i rather envy your productivity and success; i'm trying to get self up for teaching after a sabbatical. so far, it's not really working.

let me know if you find a way.