I never get awards!!!
Adjunct Whore was kind enough to nominate me.
Look at how nice she is:
"In her quiet and patient way, lil'r often writes some startlingly poignant, layered, crazy stuff that i love to read. i've been lucky to have her as a friend in real-time and think of her integrity and work-ethic as models. she rocks, now she needs to blog more."
Ok--so I think I am going to break the rules and re-nominate some folks because they just deserve it, dammit!
lucyrain: lucyrain rocks because she seems to effortlessly craft posts that are both personal and painful but also witty and universal. besides, she deserves multiple nominations because she is exactly the kind of woman who would spend her time nominating others.
sfrajett: she rocks because she is in law school, because she survived getting royally screwed in the tenure department, and mostly because she makes me laugh and cry in equal measure.
maggiemay: rocks because she says the stuff that I am too stupidly scared to say and so creates this great space for people to talk about real stuff in lighthearted and truthful ways.
new kid: how can she NOT rock?
luckybuzz: total rockage for dangerous moods and bad ideas:)
3 comments:
You really deserve this - I loved Adjunct Whore's description of you!
I also love your descriptions of others' strengths. Well done!
Aw, thanks! And congratulations! You *do* rock! :)
Seriously, babe. Too kind!
Now let's both increase the number of our posts. Quality insured, of course. For the fans, you see.
We must, we must, we must increase out posts!
Post a Comment