sent my way via AW
four first names of crushes:
1. Mr. Sampson
2. Mork (not the real name, of course, but the nickname given to this boy in fourth grade because of the suspenders he wore...kinda funny for those who know me IRL)
3. Mike
4. James
four pieces of clothing i wish i still owned/or fit into: this one is hard for me because I have zero fashion sense or desire...and I just lost some inches so I fit into stuff again...
1. gauzy white skirt
2. the perfect cut-off shorts
3. any bathing suit that I feel/felt comfortable in
4. at a loss....
four names i’ve been called at one time or another:
1. minty fresh
2. bitch
3. rumpster (first four letters replace my real name)
4. dork
four professions i secretly want to try:
1. fitness professional
2. lawyer
3. chef
4. talk show host
four musicians i’d most want to go on a date with:
1. prince (I agree with AW on this)
2. Sting
3. Kate Bush
4. Madonna...so sue me :)
four foods i’d rather throw than eat:
1. cooked cauliflower
2. any overcooked green veggie
3. natto
4. mushy pasta combined with ground hamburger, cheddar cheese, crushed tomatoes and cottage cheese and served to me under the alias “lasagna”
four things i like to sniff:
1. baking bread
2. chocolate
3. mornings
4. freshly washed hair
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Minty fresh"? Nice. :)
Post a Comment