Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oh Happy Day

done. Done. DONE!!!!!!!!!

I crushed my revised (finished!) book ms into an overnight envelope yesterday afternoon and sent it on its merry way to the publisher. I would do a happy dance if I wasn't so exhausted:)

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Hilaire said...

That is so great!!!!!!! What a great February pick-me-up. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Ehhhhhhgsaaleent.

Let the celebrations begin once the exhaustion passes!

Wish I could be there to buy you a Sierra or two. Or three. Or . . . .

jo(e) said...

Hurray! Congratulations!

lil'rumpus said...

Thanks for the support, everyone!

Just got back from a conference (yep, mailed book off and immediately left for a conference on the other side of the country) and am now ready to take a few needed days off (well, sort of off...grading has piled up and I need to get my head back into teaching).