Sunday, May 21, 2006

And the scary thing is...

...I thought this number was too low...good thing I am off to visit Bowling Girl for some vacation-like time!


Your Stress Level is: 72%

You are prone to stress, and you're probably even pretty stressed right now.
Life's problems seem to pile up on you, and this often makes you feel depressed and burned out.
Learn to take time to relax and enjoy life, even if things are stressful. It's the only way you'll get through the bad times.


I toyed with the idea of taking the Brady challenge as seen at Lucyrain's and Luckybuzz's, but the thought of outing my Jan-ness stressed me out too much :)

1 comment:

luckybuzz said...

I think I skewed my answers on the Brady quiz a little just so I wouldn't be Jan. I am so, totally Jan (even down to being a middle child...)