I am on the verge of writing my thoughts and impressions about this year's Baton Rouge Mardi Gras and the theme of "FEMAture evacuation." On the verge, but not quite there yet. I am still trying to process.
In the meantime, does anyone want to have a writing date? I am bound and determined to push through this block I am having and was thinking that maybe knowing that there were other folks who were going to "meet" me at their computers at the same time and write would be good motivation. Anyone game?
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is a great idea. I have friends coming to town tomorrow through next week, so I'd have to wait until the following week, which (thankfully) is my spring break.
That's my spring break too! But I'll be in Disney World with the kiddies, not writing anything. But I think it's a good idea, anyway. Maybe the next time 'round?
Post a Comment