My husband just called His break about to begin A bird shat on his head
(ok- so my last line has 6 syllables and I'm not sure about the first, but a bird really did crap on his head!)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If you want to be a haiku purist, you could change the last line to "Bird shat on his head."
Being shat on by a bird is good luck, you know. Just like every other unfortunate thing that happens (outside wedding being rained on, for example). My very first day of classes as an undergrad, I was shat upon by a bird. Right in my long, permed, teased, and hairsprayed hair. It was a long walk along crowded sidewalks to the nearest building and down the crowded hallways in search of a bathroom.
4 comments:
If you want to be a haiku purist, you could change the last line to "Bird shat on his head."
Being shat on by a bird is good luck, you know. Just like every other unfortunate thing that happens (outside wedding being rained on, for example). My very first day of classes as an undergrad, I was shat upon by a bird. Right in my long, permed, teased, and hairsprayed hair. It was a long walk along crowded sidewalks to the nearest building and down the crowded hallways in search of a bathroom.
Lucyrain is right--it's supposed to be good luck! I guess the "luck" part is that it's not lightning, or a piano, or a meteor.
Hee hee, I'll let him know he was splattered with luck :)
LOL!
Post a Comment